[Artemisia] March Sage Advice

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:08:43 CST 2009

Good Cousins,

I know you have not yet received your February Sage Advice in your mailboxes
as of yet but I have it on good authority they are going out in the mail
tomorrow.

With Estrella War fast approaching and falling right in the middle of my
deadline to have the Sage Advice to the printer, I am requesting that every
and all persons that have something to place in the March issue, please get
your items to me ASAP!  I will not be able to be as flexible as I normally
am for March and will need to have the Sage to the printer, proofed and
approved no later than February 7th.  This means that I will not be able to
accept anything after February 5th.

Please be extra kind, because you are always kind, to your Chronicler and
gather your submissions post-haste.  The sooner, the better!!!

Thank you in advance for your assistance...

YIS
Teresa

--
Kingdom of Artemisia Chronicler