[Artemisia] Saturday Fighter's Practice

Jason Mohler darkside at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 22 09:54:56 CST 2009

Just to warn everyone coming on Saturday, the weather report says that the
high on Saturday will be in the teens, so make sure you bring a cloak or other
warm gear.

Worst case scenario, we've got the warming hut to warm up in (imagine that)
and the Donut Hole right across the street serves pretty good coffee/hot
chocolate (not to mention donuts!) if we need to get in out of the weather.

Matheus