[Artemisia] OT - Possible crash space tonight Salt Lake/Ogden

IDMike08 idmike08 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:42:39 CST 2009

It's last minute i know, sorry, would anyone in the Salt Lake/Ogden
area have crash space tonight for my Dad, his wife, and their 8 year
old son?  They are making an economy-driven move from Alabama to Boise
and don't have a whole lot of money left for hotels.

I say possible because they are leaving the Denver area today for
their 3rd day of driving and aren't sure between being tired and
weather how far they are going to make it today.

Thanks much,

Mauda McClain
Baorny of Arn Hold