[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Arthen ap Rhun arthen_ap_rhun at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 11:04:50 CST 2009

I am bouncing between several right now.

Historically I am slowly making my way through "The Journey Through Wales"
by Gerald of Wales (1145 - 1223). This is an very descriptive narration of
Wales in that time period.

On the fiction side I just finished listening to the audio book "Hood", Book
I of the King Raven Series by Stephen R. Lawhead. This is my second time
through it in preparation for the final book in the Trilogy, "Tuck" which is
due in mid-February. These are an excellent series and an interesting
retelling of the Robin Hood Tale!

I am also playing around with "The Art of Calligraphy" by David Harris along
with "Medieval Calligraphy" by Marc Drogin.

There is just never enough time to do it all...