[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Crystal Goudy bodaecia at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 12:20:11 CST 2009

Yes, the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. ;)

I think I have reading attention deficit.  I've started 'The Western Wizard' by Mickey Zucker Reichert, which for a fantasy novel has a suprisingly lot of Norse culture written in it.

I'm also reading 'Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe Unlock'd' by Janet Arnold, because after having it for so long it's a travesty that I haven't actually done much other than stare at the pictures.

And, because I feel the inexplicable need to catch up with my mother, sister, and the rest of America's teens, I'm reading 'New Moon' by Stephanie Meyer.

Yours,
THL Jaquelinne de Radonvilliers