[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

LordBlankney lordblankney at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 12:39:52 CST 2009

Marten is reading the following:

Scientific:    Konig et al, The Auditory Cortex
                   Potts & Hayden, Sex and War (book on the biological basis of human aggression)

Historial:    O'Brian, The Wine Dark Sea (re-reading the Aubrey/Maturin Series) - Historical fiction
                    Caesar, The Conquest of Gaul
                    Parshall & Tully: Shattered Sword: The Untold Story of the Battle of Midway
                    Cleary: Soul of the Samurai

Fiction:      Stephenie Meyer: The Host

I keep books scattered about the house and in my office and if I have some slack time I just dive right in.

Marten