[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

kyria thalia kyria.thalia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 12:46:56 CST 2009

I recently finished "Uppity Women of Medieval Times" (a Christmas present)
which has inspired me to do some research on some of those outrageous
ladies, though I have not yet made much progress in that direction.
Besides that, in my post-period reading, I'm halfway through the Hornblower
novels (I've borrowed all the remaining volumes from MPL) and I'm in the
middle of a non-fiction, though highly humorous account called "Do Travel
Writers Go to Hell?" by one of the Lonely Planet writers.

Grainne Dhonn