[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Sandra Holladay sandrah at webpipe.net
Sat Jan 24 16:04:38 CST 2009

I finished "Mistress in the Art of Death" a couple months ago - I loved it!
I want to get her sequel.  Just finished "Sour Puss" by Rita Mae Brown &
Sneaky Pie Brown, I've got a few of her (their) books and like them because
they are no brainers and entertaining. Love the Cadfael series - I'll
periodically pull one down to read or throw in one of the DVD's (wish they
had done all the books).

Right now Corwin is alternating between the series "1632" by Flint and
assorted others (it's really grown) and Stirling's "Dies the Fire" (which I
will probably start soon - he enjoyed it).

Marisa