[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Sat Jan 24 19:10:09 CST 2009

>And, because I feel the inexplicable need to catch up with my mother,
>sister, and the rest of America's teens, I'm reading 'New Moon' by
>Stephanie Meyer.

LOL - I haven't started the Twilight series or anything by Stephanie for
that matter - yet. I am, however, reading "Every Which Way But Dead" by Kim
Harrison.

I'm also in the middle of several books I'm reading at, in the following
subjects:

Reflexology
Raw Foods
Sprouting
Container Gardening

"Uppity Women of Medieval Times" sounds great, how is it?

I do recall that Tangl has written something, maybe she'll remind us what
they are.

Raven (Lurking from Seattle)