[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Sat Jan 24 20:51:48 CST 2009

Currently I'm reading "The Normans: Warrior Knights and their Castles" by
Chris Gravett & David Nicolle. An excellent book which combines two of my
favorite subjects: Normans rampaging all over Europe, and really cool
castles.

Previously I was reading "Warriors of God" which is about Richard The
Lionheart and Saladin and the Third Crusade. A very good read, given to me
by THL Roger.

Next I intend to pick up "Crossbows in the Royal Netherlands Army Museum" by
Jens Sensfelder.