[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 22:26:55 CST 2009

 snip> Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett - Great story, and I loved all of the> history of building a cathedral -- which was bolstered by the bits and> pieces I retained from my art history class.
Ooh, I actually really liked Pillars of the Earth.  Have read it a few times over the years.  He he, architecture is cool!

I'm actually currently finishing up (for the first time) all of the 5 books of the Belgariad.  Figured that I couldn't really call myself a fantasy fan without having ever read the whole thing.

I am also reading Medieval Illuminators and Their Methods of Work bit by bit.

Bethany