[Artemisia] Estrella Land for Loch Salann

Loch Salann lochsalannestrella at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 12:29:11 CST 2009

To the Denasins of Loch Salann

There are many of you who filled out the information on the Ciad website for space. I still need tent information from each of you, The deadline for this so that a layout can be completed is Sat Jan 30.
please include the following:

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Household Camping with (if applicable)
Tent foot print including rops and stakes
Door on long or short side?
Pre Reg (yes) (no)
Heads of households please include any kitchen space that you may have.

Please remamber space is still limited to the alloted amount of space given to each pre reg individual.
If you are not pre reg please send your info anyway we will do our best to find you space.

Sajah
Loch Salann Land Agent