[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Sun Jan 25 14:10:40 CST 2009

For bedtime relaxation: At Knit's End   meditations for women who knit too
much by the Yarn Harlot.

At couch: On Food and Cooking  the science and lore of the kitchen  by
Harold McGee;  and received at Christmas: Peter Brears' Cooking and Dining
in Medieval England.

If audio books count:  currently listening to: Salaman Rusdie's The
Enchantress of Florence.

I had heard excerpts from This I believe on my local PBS station, it was a
wonderful way to start the work day.

Caointiarn