[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Gil dhgilmore at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 09:47:23 CST 2009

I'm currently re-reading Richad Berleth's "The Twilight Lords." An account of the Tudor conquest and subsequent politics in Elizabethan Ireland. It made for a really good read the first time around, not dry like some authors.

--
Herr Tilke von Lehe
Kadet zu Meister Vilhelm von Silberhammer (in absentia)

From: Allen Hall <dukealan at q.com>