[Artemisia] Estrella Fighters take note

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Mon Jan 26 14:07:08 CST 2009

I'd intended to post something about this last week.  Fighters - check your
authorization cards and the Kingdom Roster. It's online at the kingdom
website. Make sure you are on the roster.  (last updated 1/11/09) Marshals -
if you need blank cards, email me!

Those of you going to Estrella - HAVE FUN!!  ;-)

Gefjon
BSK