[Artemisia] waivers?

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Tue Jan 27 12:16:59 CST 2009

Arwen,

I can't speak to the membership waiver signing directly, but concerning fighter cards...

Just this week, on the Society Earl Marshals (SEM) e-list, the SEM has said that all under 18 fighters need to have their fighter authorization card marked with "minor".  I would prefer that marking be in red, but what's important is that the card is clearly marked "minor".

Along with this, in melee, and tournament, where minors can fight with adults, the minor fighter has to have some marking on them to denote that they are a minor.  A suggesting on the SEM list was a "Y" sticker or tape on the helm/mask.

If you have questions, please contact me off list so that we don't pollute this list with too many e-mails.> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:29:18 -0800> From: reuben_arwen at yahoo.com> Subject: [Artemisia] waivers?> > Do members under 18 with signed blue cards and fighter authorization cards still need to sign waivers at the gate? I am a bit fuzzy on this. Thanks, Esther