[Artemisia] waivers?

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Jan 27 12:28:52 CST 2009

Greetings, your Grace and others,

Just curiosity on my part. Why the marking on the field? I can see the reasons for on the card, but why, while fighting, should someone be marked a minor. Are the "adult" fighters not supposed to hit as hard? Are they supposed to take it easy on the minors? Is there any difference in what is expected of the monors by other fighters and marshals?

Just wondering...

Padruig