[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Tue Jan 27 13:52:56 CST 2009

Ship of Force by Alan Evans (WWI British naval adventure)

Richard Bolitho (character) series by Alexander Kent (British navy 1780s)

Tyrant of the Mind by Priscilla Royal (1270s mystery series)

Sitting by the bed is the Hundred Years war series by Bernard Cornwell and in the plan, getting caught up with his Sharpe's series and reading his Saxon Tales series.

Also trying to get caught up with the Sister Fidelma series by Tremayne

Delightes for Ladies by Hugh Plat (for A&S ideas)

Going through my various period cookbooks for potluck dishes for Barony's A&S event in March

And it's time to re-read one of Jane Austen's novels, not sure which one.

I'm also reading bits and pieces of the various books that I have on the pilgrim route to Santiago de Compostela, at trip I hope to take after I retire.

Annys