[Artemisia] Urgent Homebrew Bill Help Needed] - OT Post

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 28 07:52:50 CST 2009

My apologies for the OT cross post (and a political one at that). I felt
that it does directly impact one of our treasured activities...Act or
don't act at your own discretion. This is from an email I received via
the corresponding group of
Facebook...http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49861776225
YIS
Lady Signy

Hello All!
This is focused mostly to the Utah people but any others who would like
to help out are welcome.
We need to get the support out TODAY that you support HB51. Yesterday
HB51 was sent to a House committee for a public hearing and votes even
though it passed an interim study committee.
Please, please email your representatives today. You may follow the link
attached:
http://le.utah.gov/house/DistrictInfo/newMaps/State.htm
<http://le.utah.gov/house/DistrictInfo/newMaps/State.htm>

Again, we really need all the support we can get on this bill to get it
passed.

Thanks again,

Jamie Burnham
The Beer Nut