[Artemisia] Waivers?

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 12:57:36 CST 2009

If identifying minors for legal and medical reasons is a concern, could we have all the paperwork already filled out and held at the list table or by the marshal?  In the time it takes to find paperwork and guardians it could be too late for emergency treatment.

I like the idea of the "Y" for identification, but maybe on the chest instead?  The helmet or mask is usually the first thing to come off.

It's an interesting trend of modern society that our kids legally come of age by degrees.  I'm not saying its a bad concept, but it is inconsistent.  You can get married, have a job, smoke, be in the military, and vote; but no alcohol or rental cars for you!  :)   Interesting contrast to period thought with no "teen years" before being an adult.  Esther/Arwen