[Artemisia] thank you

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 13:26:36 CST 2009

to all of those who attended the Awardees' Reception at my Manor this past weekend, thank you for joining us, and I hope a good time was had by all.  For those that missed it due to last minute issues/weather concerns, thank you for trying to join us, we did miss you but we understand.  Lord Salamel, you were especially missed, as we watched a "play" in Your Honor, as we told you we would.  I am now of the firm opinion that you have the class,style, and wisdom of Sheriff Bart, as well as the kindness and strength of Mongo.

Again, thanks to all who attended, we'll do it again next year!

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa