[Artemisia] Question for everyone re: youth activities

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:38:44 CST 2009

Hi, folks.
Taking a minute away from the pre-Estrella chaos to ask a question.  (or
maybe a few questions, but they are related)

How many of you have children that participate in the structured youth
activities that occur at events?
Does the presence (or lack thereof) of youth activities play a role in your
decision whether or not to attend an event?

This matter has come up for me recently in the context of how many and what
type of youth activities should be planned for events that I am autocratting
or assisting with.  I appreciate the work that the youth ministers and those
that help them are doing in Artemisia, and want the efforts to be worthwhile
for them and the youth.  I am not a parent, so I am afraid I don't have a
very good perspective on such things.

I look forward to your responses.  You can send them privately to
rachael.emborg at gmail dot com .  Please feel free to forward to other
lists as appropriate.

thank you for your time
~thea