[Artemisia] University of Artemisia credit at Estrella

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 16:22:11 CST 2009

If you are teaching or taking a class at Estrella, be sure to take a copy of the "University of Artemisia Credit Transfer Form" with you (found here http://www.moas.artemisia.sca.org/handbook/handbook.htm), so that you can get credit for the University of Artemisia!

Either mail your transfer forms to me (1507 N 300 E, North Logan, UT 84341) or hand deliver them to me at an event.

Rebecca