[Artemisia] University of Artemisia credit at Estrella

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 16:35:01 CST 2009

Good idea! I'm teaching three classes twice each there. Seems only
appropriate for me to do so after being honored so by the University of
Artemisia.

TanglProf

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

Sheldon, holding a laptop: "Tell me what you see here."
Leonard, still sleepy: "The blunt instrument that will be the focus for my
murder trial?"