[Artemisia] Manesse Codex hardcover reproduction on ebay

mattkatie2 mattkatie2 at cox.net
Wed Jul 8 09:23:38 CDT 2009

FROM OUTLANDS LIST
Forwarded from Mistress Kiri
Friends,
I apologize if you find this objectionable or out of place on this list
and/or if you receive this multiple times. However, I'm trying to let as
many people as possible know about my listing.

I am selling a hard-cover reproduction, in German, of the Manesse Codex, on
eBay. The link is

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=Manesse+Codex&_
sacat=See-All-Categories

You can find a description of the Manesse Codex, along with some of the
illuminations from the book at

http://bibliodyssey.blogspot.com/2008/08/codex-manesse.html

The purpose of the auction is to raise funds for the American Cancer
Society's Relay for Life of Calvert County.

Fundraising this year has been difficult because of the economic situation,
so I'm hoping that the sale price will be substantial. The entire selling
price, including any fees charged by eBay, will be donated to the ACS
<http://www.cancer.org/docroot/home/index.asp>
to help support its research, community programs and advocacy. I feel
certain that each of you has had their lives touched by cancer...a friend,
family member or perhaps, like me, yourself. We are working to end death by
cancer in our lifetime...how many other organizations do you know of that
have as their mission to be obsolete?

Thanks for your time in reading this message and following its links.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

Kiri