[Artemisia] Camping Quest

Kathleen Govan kathleen.govan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 14:31:16 CDT 2009

Greetings one & all!

We of Dael Beorht are looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend - July 17-19th, here in our neighboring Shire of Draca Mor. The vile fiends who stole Dael Beorht's family treasure foolishly left behind clues, allowing us to track them to Lord William the Sinister's domain, where we will scour the area on our Quest to recover our precious cache.  A hand-crafted wooden box containing fabulous bounty of items is being offered to the fellow seeker who finds our treasure - a rich reward indeed.

The Travelers Feast Saturday evening will be a delight for all.  Wonderful food, the shared companionship of good friends, a community campfire to share a mug of mead, as we tell tales of the Quest, of the storming of Castles, of flocks of fleece, battles won, maidens wooed - all on a summer's evening by the river. How much better can it get? Oh, yes - Their Majesties will be here as well - that's how much better it can get!  (yes, a shameless ploy of name-dropping!)

No reservations are required, although a head count for the Feast would be appreciated, if possible. Check our website - www.DaelBeorht.webs.com for more information (Many thanks to  HL Darius for putting that together for us! Vivat!!!) As soon as we have the final scenarios, they will be posted. Don't miss out on a grand time!

Good travels to all, and we will see you soon!

Brigit ingen ui Chillini
Seneschal Shire of Dael Beorht