[Artemisia] Raptor War Returns Updates

ladysyeira at yahoo.com ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 00:50:23 CDT 2009

Greetings all,
We are in those final crazy days before an event. This one of course being The Return of Raptor War!!!!!
We are thrilled to have TRM Michael & Sati joining us along with HRH Sean & several of the Baronial cousins.

The updates for the event are as follows.

Please note that our parking plan has changed. We will be directing you to parking after unloading. Please be patient with this process, this is the first time we have used this site.

So far we do not have any serious fire restrictions but, note that the only fire pits we are allowed to use are the one at the campground. No personal firepits are allowed, EVEN above ground pits.

There is a Raptor Ball after court. Come ready to dance.

The Reverse Laurels Prize tourney is not happening this year. sorry :(

Weather Report:
Friday:  83/50
Saturday: 87/54
Sunday: 82/49