[Artemisia] Hearthwarming in Twae Linnes Conflicting Dates???

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at mac.com
Thu Jul 9 21:53:34 CDT 2009

The date for Hearthwarming is the 28th -30th.  We had to change the date d/t
the park not reserving the weekend of the 14th.  It appears that the date on
the actual calendar in the Sage did not get changed but the announcement is
correct.

We hope to see many friends there and we apologize for any inconvience this
may have caused others.

Mst. Cecilia di Firenze
Seneschal of Twae Linnes