[Artemisia] Online Court Reporting

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:42:53 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Michele Wolf <mwolf at telemetric.net> wrote:

> I'm just curious.. the Online Court Reporting page shows no court reports
> filed since May (and none in April).  Are folks not filing court reports, is
> the interface not showing them or has it moved and I'm still at an old one?

[snip]

Your Excellency (and all those reading this message) -
The online court reporting interface hosted at dogphilosophy.net is not
being used any longer.  I can still get the information from court reports
filed there, but Their Majesties' heralds have been reporting directly to me
for some time.  I apologize that this information was not clear.

 We are in the process of migrating the OP website to a new server, and I am
working on getting the data entered so it can be made available online.  Don
Conchobhar has done a new interface, and I need to get the information put
into the new database.  This has been taking me substantially longer than I
thought, and I apologize for the delay in getting the information out
there.  As always, if anyone has any questions or concerns about the order
of precedence, please contact me off-list.

~theodora
Wormood Pursuivant