[Artemisia] Royal Kitchen at Baron's War

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Fri Jul 17 12:24:37 CDT 2009

Greetings, goode gentles!

Just a quick missive to remind you all that the deadline for signing up and making payments or payment arrangements or for the Royal Kitchen at Baron's War is midnight tonight.

THANK YOU to those of you who have pre paid!  We appreciate it!

Also, please remember that we are letting folks buy Saturday DInner only, if they would like.  You don't need to sign up for the entire weekend to buy Saturday DInner.  We just need you to let us know that is what you would like to do.

If you can pay by midnight tonight, via paypal, we would encourage this.  Paypal address is countryrhoades at msn dot com (please note the illusive "a" in our name).  Also, if you pay via paypal, please add $2.00 to your total to help us cover paypal fees.

The fees are as follows:
Friday lunch and 24/7 snacks: sandwiches, salads, granola bars, cookies, fruit, yogurt, etc. - the usual - 4.00
Friday dinner: Casa Grande chili dinner (home made chili, quesadillas, and all the trimmings) - 6.00

Saturday Breakfast: Piggies (sausages), bacon, eggs, fruit, granola, yogurt, the usual - 3.00
Saturday lunch: the usual - 4.00
Saturday dinner : Lamb and chicken kabobs, rice pilaf, hummus and pita bread, tossed salad, Turkish Spice Cake - 6.00

Sunday brunch: Train wreck (egg and sausage casserole), fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, the usual plus access to the lunch/snacks buffet   - 6.00

Kitchen is leaving after this meal.

A quick side not - some of you may have heard that I was in the hospital earlier this week.  This rumor is true.  I had an "acute and severe" asthma episode - triggered by Swine Flu.  But doc says I should be FINE by Baron's War, so we are planning to be there!  YAY!

So, if you would like to buy into the Royal Kitchen for Baron's War, please contact me off list.

As Ever,
Lady Flora of Heronton and crew

"I have a spoon and I'm not afraid to use it!"  - Veronique Tromp L'Oile