[Artemisia] Auraelia's cancer progress

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 14:17:28 CDT 2009

Congrats on getting through the chemo Auraelia, and remember, Mead is made with honey, water, maybe some fruit, and yeast- it isn't poison, it's health food!

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP