[Artemisia] Question for Kingdom Officers

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 14:31:11 CDT 2009

You are absolutely right, Mistress, this isn't a new issue, just a new discussion.  Perhaps after we've hashed and re-hashed and re-re-hashed it we'll actually resolve the problem, and have qualified candidates putting in for Kingdom jobs, and each Kingdom Officer will have a qualified Emergency (or "drop-dead") Deputy.  My only disagreement with your statement is your contention that Kingdom Office is a lot of work sometimes- in my experience, it's a lot of work ALL the time. :-)

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP