[Artemisia] Question for Kingdom Officers

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 14:36:40 CDT 2009

As noted in my other post, I agree with His Grace that such a request will generate a fair amount of petty or pointless issues, but it may also bring out those concerns that, while not enough to justify removing the person from office prior to the end of their Warrant, may be enough that Their Majesties/the Society Officer would not want to renew the Warrant.  It might even just be that They get enough qualified candidates stepping forward asking for the opportunity that they decide the Kingdom is better served by sticking to the 2-year Warrant (hey, a guy can dream).

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP