[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 70, Issue 15

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 22:17:08 CDT 2009

Greetings to all;
I didn't know the process either.
At the kingdom officer meeting at Uprising, I asked those present, which
included His Royal Highness Sean, if I could continue in my office for
another year.  No one objected.

I assume that if the Crown or Seneschal had an issue with my continuing in
office, they would have said so.
Cas

Message: 1

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences