[Artemisia] Reply to Morgan's Original Question

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Tue Jul 21 10:08:44 CDT 2009

Hi Morgan,

Reinmar and I got to joust last weekend!

We spent a bit of time getting the horses up to speed.  Did heads, ring tilt and quintain, then added armour bits and non-contact passes on the tilt barrier.  Finally, when we though that we and the horses were ready, we went for it.

What a good time!  It's really quite a rush, and I've been working towards getting ready to joust for about 3 years or so.

We're gonna play with it some more this weekend or next!

Take care,  Alan