[Artemisia] Reply to Morgan's Original Question

Christy Lewis lady_ofdance at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 22:26:44 CDT 2009

With all due respect your Grace,this sounds similar to the process in which one becomes an officer to their local shire or barony. The only difference I see is the level on which the responsibility lies, rather than just making a report they must gather them as well. Simple enough for me.

Lady Ealusaid