[Artemisia] [LochSalann] Barons' War update fire and animal restrictions.

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:37:50 CDT 2009

So,

Raven,

Lots of 'guys hitting each other with sticks' info; not a lot of 'guys
poking each other with steel' info.

Can us swishy-pokey folks get some hint of what we might be doing?

Conchobhar

Note: 'Guys' is being used as a gender neutral term and is meant to
include both the Lords and Ladies of both traditional SCA armored
combat as well rapier combat.