[Artemisia] Barons War detours

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Thu Jul 23 13:39:32 CDT 2009

I would like to add a few hints about missing the most of the construction in Ogden and on 12th St.

Coming from the south on I-15, take the 21st Street/Wilson Lane exit - turn RIGHT (east) which will take you into Ogden. You will be on 21st Street. It will take you up the hill to Harrison as previously suggested, but there is no light to make the left turn. I would suggest turning LEFT at the stop sign/light on Monroe. (Look for the park.) Follow Monroe north to 12th St. Turn RIGHT onto 12th and you're on your way to Ogden Canyon.

Coming from the north on I-15, take the 400 No. exit. Turn LEFT. This road will take you into the old DDO know known as BDO. Stay going straight until you have to turn RIGHT. Go about 2 blocks to the next stop sign. Turn LEFT onto 2nd Street. So straight up 2nd street to Monroe (there is a park on that corner too). Turn RIGHT onto Monroe and go to 12th. Turn LEFT and you;re on your way too.

NOTE: WALL AVE is a major construction mess and not advised. WASHINGTON BLVD is also a contruction zone too. 31st street is also being repaved and not advised. THE ORANGE BARREL TREES ARE IN FULL BLOOM THIS YEAR.

Safe travels all,

Aghren

Please cross post as desired

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor