[Artemisia] pets at events

Rodrigo Belmonte rodrigo_de_arquero at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 10:56:58 CDT 2009

Long winded, yes, but I have to agree with the man. Good on ya, mate, for sending this out. It has been an issue across the known world, and I am glad to see someone standing up and taking those who ignore the rules to task.

Rodrigo Belmonte
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis. Ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.