[Artemisia] pets at events

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Thu Jul 30 11:25:16 CDT 2009

I have to agree completely!  The other thing that I want to add is that if your dog is behaving aggressively: barking (a lot in that challenging way) or snapping or otherwise causing a ruckus.. This isn't the dog being cute or funny.. The dog is being dangerous.  It doesn't matter how little or harmless a dog is, aggressive behavior is aggressive behavior and at best some day that dog will get into a tussle with another dog (or child or adult!)  At worst someone will be injured.

If your dog does not play *nicely* with other creatures then please leave him or her at home.  We love pets and love to see them enjoying themselves (and squirrels, of course, need being barked at.. I get that) but please be aware of how your pet is interacting with the other creatures.

//And it's not a good idea for them to be barking around the horses, or so I'm told.. No matter how much the horses need to be barked at.

Giliana (who wished that her dog could see.. Blind dogs get a bit overwhelmed at events)