[Artemisia] pets at events

sandrah at webpipe.net sandrah at webpipe.net
Thu Jul 30 14:02:12 CDT 2009

I love dogs, but have to comment on the statement below.  The dogs may have been harmless when their owner was present, but any dog that bares their teeth (never mind the barking-that is usually no indication) and charges (no matter how small) is anything but harmless. You behaved in a responsible and appropriate manner and if the dogs owner couldn't see that, they may find themselves with a law suite from an injury or death caused by their "harmless" dogs.

Marisa