[Artemisia] Heralds at events

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 14:10:28 CDT 2009

** tounge in cheek 88

First, let me make this PERFECTLY CLEAR, this message is not in reference to ANY one specific person, nor a specific event, it is in reference to things I've seen consistently over the last 20 years, right up to last weekend.  Having said that-

LANDED AND FORMERLY LANDED ROYALTY AND NOBILITY - Please ensure that you keep your heralds tied up, leashed and under control at all times.  No one wants to deal with a loose herald that is snapping at puns, leaving their mark all over your person, and generally barking and yapping at the top of their voices.

Having your herald trailing beside, behind or in front of you and not under your direct control is a danger to any innocent bystander at court.

PLEASE consider my words, as even the most innocent and friendly herald can attack when frightened or startled.

Thank you for your time,

Baron Tor von Butterberg, OP
6th Baron of Arn Hold and running for the hills

There are good days and there are bad days, and this is one of them.