[Artemisia] pets at events

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:53:05 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Sondra Gibson <sgibson at edulog.com> wrote:

> [...]

I was under the impression if an animal is a service animal and asking for
admittance to a building/event, etc, etc... it is mundane law that animal is
to be WEARING the appropriate designation that it IS a service animal.
Meaning... there is a specific collar or jacket said animal HAS to wear by
LAW along with carrying certification papers, cards, etc, etc.

I know you can't bring an animal into a grocery store and some building
supply stores without the dog wearing a jacket of some sort around here or
they kick you out!  Just ask me!

Freydis
~who's irritated with a certain home building supply store!