[Artemisia] service animals - was pets at events

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Jul 30 18:10:38 CDT 2009

Juliana,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!  I have scoured the internet looking for
that information.  (we've had problems with it a our Fiber Festival in the
past)  I know we can't ask the 'why' question, but I just knew that people
were suppose to have *some* kind of official ID for service animals, no
matter what type they are.  I'll be filing your email away for future
reference!  You don't happen to have any reference for where the info came
from?

Gefjon