[Artemisia] Heralds at events

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Jul 30 19:45:43 CDT 2009

Oh, Excellency,
Where would be the fun in not starting something?

And yes, Morgan, I enjoy getting scritched behind the ear and getting biscuits. Of course, the amount of enjoyment is directly proportional to just who is doing the actual scritching. You, for instance, would probably only give a small amount of enjoyment (if any? ;-)), while the enjoyment granted by a scritch behind the ears by Lady Allegretza would just send that hind leg into a shaking frenzy...

Padruig, barking herald