[Artemisia] service animals - was pets at events

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Thu Jul 30 20:09:10 CDT 2009

Before this digresses in a bunch of rules-lawyering and posting of
endless documents without context, lets draw a line. If ANYONE has a
specific issue, I encourage them to take it up with their local, state,
or government office.  They are the end of the line for any issue of
this nature.  Every state is different, and every privately owned site
and site owner is different.

I think the important thing here to remember is:  If you have permission
to be there, then control your animal. If you don't and they cause
damage or problems, you may be asked to take them home.

Juliana