[Artemisia] pets at events

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 01:15:45 CDT 2009

Original Message ----

And to keep the point of the original post, all service/therapy/companion animals are also required to be leashed/controlled at all times, per site rules/mundane leash laws.  Just because Phydeaux knows when you're about to have an epileptic seizure doesn't mean he gets to roam free.

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP