[Artemisia] Midge Marsh Melee- OOPS!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 02:07:25 CDT 2009

Wrong recipients, sorry, that was meant for the Event Steward and BGL Minister of Arts and Sciences.

Methadone, helping people screw up communications since the 20th century!

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP