[Artemisia] pets at events

Biosigns biosigns83642 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 10:45:05 CDT 2009

Vivat to that.  The whole legal argument about what constitutes a service animal and whether or not they are allowed at SCA events aside, the main point of the original post was that all animals on site need to be under control and observing site / mundane rules & regs.  If your service dog roams over and poops in my area, or pees on my tent, I'm not about to forgive you just because it was a service dog.

Katherine - who took Bernard (NOT a service dog) to ONE event and no more, because it proved to be a big mistake!

 Saving one pet won't change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one pet.