[Artemisia] Service Animals

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Fri Jul 31 18:52:25 CDT 2009

The original question was and I hope still is NOT about service animals.
But about someone simply wanting to bring their pet to an event that has
a "No pet's allowed" policy.
Is "Well this is my service animal!" good enough to get the pet in?
Real service animals should have paper work (such as an MD's
prescription), wear vests identifying them as such, (and in Montana are
issued Photo Id's).
Ådne